Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Help! I can't keep up!

I woke up to another dream that I was taking an effective communications class and I totally failed the test (well, a D-).  But this girl I know, Amy, passed.  I think I’m sleeping too much!  That’s when I have bad dreams.

On afternoon dive had to share a guide and my right strobe stopped flashing.  I think because the button on the bottom was pressed in when it should be out.  After the dive I was troubleshooting and this seemed to fix the problem.

Today I had to dive with Norris (Divemaster) and Oliver (another guest).  Oliver kept showing me shrimp.  

I am falling really behind on my IDs.  I think that’s OK.  I can work on them in the new year (and on my long travel home).

This resort is fabulous and I would love to come here once a year, but sort of as a silent retreat. All of the guests speak German at dinner so there’s really not much of a social aspect.

Pedro keeps asking me if I’m not tired after doing four dives a day… but the funny thing is that he never asks Thomas that and he is also doing four dives a day.  Hmmmm…

The nudi count continues to climb and I’m still seeing new ones and some I’ve never seen before!

85 - Caloria indica

86 - Eubranchus virginalis

87 - Lomanotus sp. 2

88 - Pteraeolidia semperi

89 - Diversidoris flava

90 - Tritonia sp. 8

91 - Notarchus indicus

92 - Flabellina lotos

93 - Doto sp. 5

94 - Jorunna rubescens

95 - Noumeaella sp. 5

96 - Favorinus tsuruganus

97 - Tenellia sp. 83

98 - Tenellia sp. 53

99 - Phyllodesmium poindimiei

100 - Thorunna florens

101 - Thuridilla gracilis

102 - Dendrodoris denisoni

103 - Siphopteron makisig

104 - Hypselodoris katherinae

105 - Goniobranchus preciosus

106 - Tambja morosa

107 - Pleurobranchus peronii

108 - Jorunna sp. 2

109 - Dendrodoris guttata

110 - Siphopteron sp. 5

111 - Doto sp. 18

112 - Goniobranchus aureopurpureus

113 - Goniobranchus albopustulosus

114 - Doris sp. 3
<file became corrupted, but I will try to get it back!>

115 - Melibe sp. 1

116 - Kaloplocamus sp. 5

117 - Goniobranchus geometricus

118 - Trapania sp. 11

119 - Tambja kava

120 - Plocamopherus sp. 2

121 - Thuridilla albopustulosa

122 - Bulla orientalis

123 - Hexabranchus sanguineus

124 - Tenellia lugubris 



No comments:

Post a Comment