Friday, December 28, 2018

And now I'm tired.

Today is the last day of diving.  Three dives. To be honest, I’m fine with it.  I can’t keep up with my blog and IDs and I’m just tired.  I guess that is a good thing.  I’ve had my fill and there is still work on this trip I’ll need to do into the new year.

I just need some variety in my life right now.  I feel like I have been doing the exact same thing for a month now and I’m ready to do something different.  

I am also worried my camera will flood today.

But, my camera did just fine today.  I made it through my last three dives.  So I did every single dive that was available to me.

Or so I thought… Nina reminded me that I paid for a 20 dive package and I only did 19.  She’s going to carry it forward for my next visit here. Because you know I’m coming back. J

Now, I’m tired.  I slept all afternoon, got up and had dinner and went back to sleep.


Here are the nudis I saw on my last day:

164 - Flabellina sp. 2

165 - Polybranchia jannae

166 - Dermatobranchus albus

167 - Elysia tomentosa

168 - Phanerophthalmus sp. 9 "anetteae"

169 - Baeolidia lunaris

170 - Tenellia sp. 20

171 - Trapania palmula

172 - Nembrotha cristata

173 - Trapania sp. 20

174 - Cratena sp. 4

175 - Sakuraeolis kirembosa 

No comments:

Post a Comment