Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Slug Body Parts

The dives this morning were a little rough.  Not my favorite.  I did manage to see a few cool things like ladybugs ON a nudibranch.  Whoa.  I’ve never seen that before.

Just for a change, I wore my thicker wetsuit.  Which meant 4 more pounds.  I didn’t love it.

At night I found a HUGE Slipper Lobster.  It was so big I really couldn’t get a picture of it… just its antennae.

I also found this crazy couple of Nembrotha cristata mating… check out the mug on this one:

And this Nembrotha chamberlaini is looking for love.  Here is his Dick Pic:


Fudge is leaving soon, so the group had a little celebration tonight.  

Here are the nudis I saw today:

78 - Aegires sp. 2

79 - Paradoris liturata

80 - Nembrotha sp. 2
See the Ladybugs ON this nudi?!?!?!

81 - Flabellina sp. 1

82 - Aplysia parvula

83 - Hypselodoris emma

84 - Flabellina lotos

85 - Jorunna rubescens

86 - Halgerda batangas

87 - Hypselodoris zephyra

88 - Moridilla brockii

89 - Thecacera pacifica

Is it just me or do these look like boobs?

No comments:

Post a Comment