Friday, December 21, 2018

Chicken (Stu) Dance

Today Eve forgot her mask and the whole boat had to come back to get it.

I pulled out one of my little rubber chickens and did a little ceremony to present it to Eve at dinner.  Complete with the Chicken Dance and everything.  She was all smiles and I think she liked it. 

Simon flooded his camera. But although the electrics in the housing aren’t working, the buttons are… and the camera has some kind of waterproofing that seems to have saved him.

I dove without my hood today.  It’s amazing how loud the ocean is.  Like snap crackle pop… or maybe more like Pop Rocks.  I think that’s coral making that noise, but I’m not sure.

Diego posted some of my pictures on the Indo Aggressor Instagram site.  Eve said that one of the guests coming next week saw it and asked if I could stay for next week’s charter.  

I have now officially read everything on my Kindle and I’m reading an actual paper book left behind on the boat.  

My nudi list continues to be sparse:

97 - Phyllidia ocellata (color/pattern variation)

98 - Thuridilla albopustulosa

99 - Flabellina sp. (like rubrolineata but the colors of the cerata seem wrong)

100 - Godiva sp. 3


101 - Glossodoris rufomarginata

No comments:

Post a Comment