Wednesday, December 5, 2018

La la la la la...Sing, Sing a Song...

I found it!  I found the Life List spreadsheet.I was thinking about the vlookup in the other spreadsheets and I was sure that it had to have the path.  Right before I went to bed, I noticed that that directory was there (why the hell it got saved there, I have no idea), but I couldn’t get to it (for permission reasons it wouldn’t show up).  I had wifi so I connected with an Apple support person and did an online chat to get this figured out.  She showed me a way to go directly there.  And it worked!  And the file was there.  Woot! The first thing I did this morning was save a backup of it.  And emailed it to myself.  There were so many hours spent on putting that thing together, I never want to lose it again!!!

Today is cinnamon roll day. We were told to save room.  Yum!

David calls the baby shampoo we use on the boat for defogging our masks “Baby Poo”.  Sorta gross right?

In between the morning dives, I swam over to a docked boat the local kids were playing on. I got them to sing along with me: “La la la la la, Sing… Sing a Song…” and took a video.



I really enjoyed shooting a yellow Rhinopias.  It was awesome.  And I think when I approached it, my settings were just right.  I took a picture of Pat and then of Graham with it using my Go Pro.






Last week Judith lost her spotter light.  But today on the first dive, Kevin found it.  On the wall.  Crazy. He gave her a hard time at lunch before he handed it over to her.  

David’s camera is coming back to life slowly… but he is now sick with stomach issues.  It is such a balancing act to try to stay healthy in Indonesia when you are diving several dives a day.  

On the night dive we went back to the same place I was before, but it was just as exciting!

Here are the nudis for today:

70 - Phyllidiella annulata

71 - Goniobranchus aureopurpureus

72 - Hypselodoris tryoni

73 - Jorunna rubescens

74 - Trapania naeva

75 - Plakobranchus ocellatus

76 - Samla riwo

77 - Favorinus sp. 1

78 - Discodoris boholiensis

79 - Phyllodesmium undulatum

80 - Goniobranchus preciosus

81 - Lomanotus vermiformis

82 - Gymnodoris sp. 4

83 - Aplysia sp. 


No comments:

Post a Comment