Sunday, December 30, 2018

Home Again

I’m tired.  I slept right up until my checkout time.  I hope I will still sleep on the plane home.

I did order in a pizza to the room and it wasn’t bad.  

I was the only person on the shuttle to the airport.  Go figure.

Then when I checked into EVA Air (extremely early), they didn’t like the batteries in my heated vest. So they took it out and rescanned it and asked me again about it.  In the end, they let the bag go through.  

Now I’m trying to entertain myself in the Taiwan Airport for a few hours before we board the flight.

It’s going to take me a while to correct all the pictures that got messed up and to finish my overall nudi count.  I am actually kinda looking forward to getting it all organized and published to the blog.  

Here are my overall final numbers (combined):

90 dives bringing me to 1891 lifetime dives.
X distinct species of nudibranch <I’m still figuring this out>

Until next time:
Remain Curious, Neutrally Buoyant and Remember to Turn Things Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment