Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Best Xmas Ever!

Woke up to a dream that we had a display of slugs at the Shedd Aquarium and I accidentally put one into the wrong tank and he started eating all of the other ones.  What a nightmare!

I did a little Facetime with The Franch and once it got light out here I called them back and gave them a virtual tour of the resort.  In my new nudi hood of course!

Pedro and Judith (from the resort) actually came on the morning dives with us.  I have never seen Pedro go diving before so I had to take a picture.  


He has a custom wetsuit with a holder on his leg for the pointer stick.  I have got to check these Sea Gods out.

I couldn’t finish all of my lunch so I put some in the fridge for between the afternoon and night dives.

I have to say out of this whole trip today’s afternoon dive was the first time I considered not going. My stomach was having a little bit of an issue and I actually felt tired.  

But I went anyway!!!

Some Indonesian dancers came to perform before the night dive.  Interesting (for about five minutes):


At dinner, they gave us a Christmas card and a little gift of a nudi keychain.  Mine matches my hood!

They also served roast pig (whole)!  And then brought out a watermelon carved with Xmas trees in it… with lots of fruit all around.

Lots of nudis today:

42 - Trapania toddi

43 - Phyllodesmium opalescens

44 - Goniodoris sp. 10

45 - Favorinus mirabilis

46 - Okenia liklik

47 - Phyllidia ocellata

48 - Phyllodesmium macphersonae

49 - Trapania tora

50 - Trapania vitta

51 - Mexichromis trilineata

52 - Discodoris boholiensis

53 - Eubranchus sp. 6

54 - Hypselodoris confetti

55 - Thorunna halourga

56 - Tenellia sp. 74

57 - Goniobranchus hintuanensis

58 - “Taringa” halgerda

59 - Thuridilla carlsoni

60 - Hypselodoris maculosa

61 - Samla bicolor

62 - Dermatobranchus funiculus

63 - Hypselodoris infucata

64 - Plocamopherus tilesii

65 - Colpodaspis sp. 2

66 - Nembrotha sp. 1

67 - Thorunna daniellae

68 - Hypselodoris tryoni

69 - Eubranchus sp. 26

70 - Eubranchus sp. 25

71 - Cratena sp. 2

72 - Philinopsis ctenophoraphaga

73 - Jorunna funebris

74 - Phyllodesmium sp. 7

75 - Doto sp. C

76 - Tenellia sp. 14.

77 - Rostanga sp. 4

78 - Ceratosoma tenue

79 - Godiva rachelae

80 - Tenellia sp. 75

81 - Baeolidia moebii 

82 - Notobryon wardi

83 - Carminodoris estrelyado

84 - Bornella stellifer

No comments:

Post a Comment