Tuesday, December 11, 2018

When Josh Met Cindy

I fly tomorrow at 1:40pm. So I’m not sure if I’ll do an afternoon dive or not.  We’ll see.

Max and Lauren flew out today, so now there is only our group and the resort managers: Peter and Valentina.

I really do think I want to come back here someday.  This is the best time of year for nudibranchs: October – December.  They close this place up mid-December through mid-March since the weather doesn’t cooperate.  So coming during Thanksgiving would be a good idea.

They told me Ali came here diving with her nephew.  She didn’t find as many species as I did, but that’s because it wasn’t the best time of year for it.

Everyone went on the afternoon dive early just for me so I could go with them.  And I got to choose the dive site.  I chose Matap!

I found that Graham kept the little dolly thing he found and stashed her in my drybag.  So I took it down on the last dive and took a picture of her and Josh getting together.


After the dive, Graham and I decided to name her Cindy. 



Here are the nudis I saw today:

155 - Mexichromis mariei 

156 - Godiva sp. 2

157 - Tenellia melanobrachia

158 - Paradoris liturata

159 - Chromodoris sp. 1

160 - Ceratasoma sp. 1 

Here is my trending graph:

So far, I’ve taken over 5,000 photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment