Sunday, December 23, 2018

Same Same But Different

Well, we probably won’t leave the boat until 11am, so I have plenty of time before I need to shower and do the final packing.

Divemasters Tamrind and Acho just left to go back to their families in Manado.  They are excited to eat home cooked food.

I had to pay some overweight luggage fee, but it wasn’t that bad.  Nam Air gives an extra 10 Kilos for SCUBA divers.

It only took 2.5 hours to get up to Tulamben.  It's my favorite place ever to nudibranch!!!

There are several Swiss people here and a Japanese family.  

Christianne is away in Germany.  Both of her parents died in the last two years.  Nina is here running the resort.  She is a very nice German girl.

Pedro is still here. I totally forgot about his funny Scooby Doo laugh.

I got my own room (and my own private dive guide named Duro).  The room is perfect as always with fresh fruit and little flowers everywhere.  Wow.  Merry Christmas to me!

I ate dinner quickly and crashed.  It is so nice to have my own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment