Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Stolen Superpowers

I switched back to my colorful wetsuit again but I don’t think it is going to make it through this trip even.  

We’ve been in Horseshoe bay the last few days without any cell phone/internet and as we pulled out over lunch everyone disappeared because there was now a signal.  I have never signed up for an international plan. I am totally fine with that.  I just hope that I didn’t miss any tragic news.

The first two dives were beautiful, but try as I might, I didn’t find much.  No new nudis on the first two dives.

One of the guys in the group is Greek and got his MBA in Stanford.  He works for “Grab” in Singapore which is the Uber over there.

A boat came to the Aggressor with water and refills the yacht.  It is a crazy looking old boat.

I think Alice has stolen my superpowers.  She is really great at spotting the nudis.  

I have been showing Simon many nudis.  Tonight we saw a couple of really nice Marionias.

This was one of the guests and Garry’s last night on the boat.  They took the skiff back to Labuan Bajo.  I guess Garry is going to meet us for the last night to say goodbye.

Only five new nudis today:

90 - Thordisa sp. 11

91 - Rostanga bifurcata

92 - Marionia distincta

93 - Melibe colemani

94 - Phyllodesmium parangatum


No comments:

Post a Comment