Thursday, December 20, 2018

Slow down, you move too fast...

I’m so grateful I have remained healthy this whole trip.  One of the guys from my skiff, Siva has had a really bad cough this whole time and gave it to a couple other people on my boat.  It sucks to be sick.

On my first dive, one of my strobes wasn’t flashing.  Crap. Underwater it didn’t look like it flooded.  When I came up, I looked and I just accidentally put in the batteries backward. Oh well, that’s just my stupidity.

On the second dive, we specifically went looking for mantas.  We sat at the cleaning station for a while and none came so we started doing the dive site.  For some reason everyone was swimming really fast.  There is nothing more that drives me nuts than having to keep up with the dive group.  Ugh.  I really didn’t see much.  

Afternoon and night dives were a little better.  In between the two there was a hike that I passed on.  Because of that, there were only three of us on the night dive: Mark, Simon and me.  We are the only Iron Divers left.

Only two new nudis today:

95 - Doriprismatica balut
Look at the little lady bugs!

96 - Phyllodesmium magnum

I showed this nudi to Simon and he took a MUCH better picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment