Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Winding Down

I woke up to a party in the dining area.  They are all watching France vs. Morocco.  France is ahead for now…. And they won!  They play Argentina on Sunday but I will be gone by then.

I just have today and half of tomorrow to dive.

Lightroom keeps crashing now when I do a certain edit and I have to keep restarting the program.  So annoying.

When rolling in on the first dive, my regulator was free flowing.  Bad enough that I really wasn’t going to be able to do the dive.  But Reilly suggested that I turn the tank off, purge the regulator and then slowly turn the tank valve back on.  It totally worked!  I owe him one.  That was a great hint.

Two new people arrived from Alaska.  They are also pretty young.  So now I am on the older side of the resort.

Reilly and I did the house reef together and he got me all the way over to the fishy part this time.  It was pretty cool and had lots of big boulders.  We saw two Stonefish – each with its own personality.  Waldorf and Staetler.  




We had another rainy day and it was thundering throughout dinner.

I am officially sick of being wet all the time.


We found a few new ones today:

209 - Noalda sp. 6


210 - Godiva sp. 2





No comments:

Post a Comment