Friday, December 16, 2022

When the party's over...

I slept in a little and finished my packing.  My thumb is KILLNG me.  Underwater yesterday, I brushed it up against something that stung.  So bad.  And now it is all red and puffy.  Oh well.  I guess I’m glad it only happened on the last day of diving.

Every morning, I have been eating Mie Goreng.  It is fried noodles with an egg on top.  It is so delicious.  It feels like cheating to have noodles for breakfast.  I need to make this for myself once in a while.



Josh has developed a crush on Rhome, so he has decided to stay.  I sure am going to miss him...




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Goreng for breakfast!

    Your photos are fabulous; my wife Angie and I are heading to Alami Alor in March for 10 days, we cannot wait!

    Question: You are using Z240 strobes -- single or double strobe?

    ReplyDelete