Thursday, December 8, 2022

Boobs

It is Cheryl’s last day of diving.

I took some Go Pro Max video as we left the dock.  Before I even turned it off, people were yelling that there were dolphins, so I kept the video running.  Super cool.  I can’t wait to check it out.

On the second dive I found a phone underwater and gave it to Cheryl telling her the ocean was calling her.

Sam found a nudi with BOOBs.  I kid you not, it completely looked like there were boobs.

There is a gecko in camera room who is always watching me service my camera.  Max and I named it Strobe.



A new couple arrived today: Dick and Lois.  And right before dinner they brought up a couple of photos from Slugfest in Anilao and of course, there I was in the picture.  They were there too.  Clearly, I did not remember them.  Doh!

Max wants me to post nudis to the resort website to show sluggers how great it is here.

I wore my Kracken gaiter as a headband at dinner and now Max and Romy keep calling me Octopoo Pam.

It was a bit slow on the Nudi count today, so I am offering up boobs.  Yes, this Dendrodoris denisoni had boobs.  I want to rename it to Dendrodoris dollypartonae.  

And baby groot:


The only new nudi species I found today was:

163 - Costasiella kuroshimae




164 - Costasiella sp. 1

Shawn the Sheep


165 - Noumea norba



No comments:

Post a Comment