Sunday, December 11, 2022

Rainy Monday

I have officially now resorted to using nasal spray to help my nasal drip.

Rhome keeps teasing me that I’m a bit autistic about my nudis.  I agree because underwater I keep unconsciously saying the name of each one I see as I’m photographing it.  So weird.  I can’t remember some day to day things, but I can remember latin names of nudibranchs.

During the surface interval, Rhome told Lois and I about some nightmare guests in the past.  Oh boy.  I also learned that they have as many snorkel bookings as they do SCUBA.  That’s interesting.

It’s Peter and Inca’s last day of diving.  They are headed to Thailand for massages before flying back to Hawaii.

It rained today.  Like lightning and thunder.  I was wondering if the afternoon dive was still going… but we did and it was fine.  I also noticed that it hadn’t really rained much the whole time I’ve been here.

I was so tired today, I only did the afternoon dive and relaxed a little before dinner instead of jumping the house reef.

We decided we are going to do two more night dives: on Tuesday night and Thursday night.  Lois and Dick leave on Saturday too.

A few new nudis today:

186 - Glossodoris pallida



187 - Phyllodesmium colemani


188 - Discodoris boholiensis


189 - Philinopsis speciosa




No comments:

Post a Comment