Friday, December 16, 2022

Wet Willani

Today is my last day of diving.  I have two this morning.  I was given a choice as to which boat I will be on since there are many guests.  I am just going to follow Nikko as he is my best bet of finding nudis.

I found one new species on the first dive.  During the surface interval there was lightning and thunder.  The second dive was pretty boring except for three huge Jorunna rubescens nudis.  On the way back it rained pretty hard.

Two new people came to the resort today.  An American guy from Texas married to a Scottish woman.  They are living in Jakarta.

I packed a little and then took a huge nap in the afternoon.  I was still tired and felt like I was vibrating.

We found more nudis than I thought on the first dive.  The last two were both willani.  Crazy!

211 - Chromodoris alcalai


212 - Phyllidia cf. elegans

213 - Phyllidia willani


214 - Chromodoris willani




I did 75 dives while I was here.  This brings me up to 2188 lifetime dives.

Here is the count by day:


No comments:

Post a Comment