Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sting like a Slug

For the first dive the camera worked fine, but then about ¾ of the way through the dive, it went to the mode of - - again.  I took it out after the dive and wiggled the lens and that seemed to correct it.

I still have an issue every once in a while that the camera “blacks out”.  This may have been because I wasn’t reformatting my card every time.

Something stung my ankles.  I wear full foot fins, so pretty much every part of me is covered except my ankles.  I don’t know if it was a jellyfish or hydroids, but it is annoying.  (And these “stings” lasted for a couple of months after I got home!)

On the night dive, Dharma found a pair of sunglasses and put a black crinoid on top of them like hair and then found a rock that looked like a nose.  I called it the Bob Marleyfish.

Everyone (including me) was too tired for the Nudibranch Spelling Bee.  We never did pull it off.  L

New Nudis today…

358 - Goniodoris sp.

359 - Kaloplocamus sp. 8



360 - Tambja sp. 1



361 - Goniobranchus striadella



362 - Stylocheilus striatus


No comments:

Post a Comment