Friday, September 11, 2015

Kerplunk. Game Over.

Kerplunk.

That’s what I woke up to.  WTF?   Oh no!  My kindle fell down in between the bed and the wall.  Boo Hoo!!!  I couldn’t get a hanger down there or anything to sweep it out.  Argh!!!

Finally I went to a cabin boy to help me out.  The mattress and baseboard lift right out and we were able to retrieve it. Thank God!!!

Well, today is the last day of diving on the Cheng Ho.  We have two dives this morning.

On the last dive, Newman carved a nudibranch out of a carrot and put it on the reef pretending like he found it.  Even though the nudi was really similar to the one from our last trip, it was still funny. 



203     Atagema sp. 2

204     Dermatobranchus sp. 7

205     Dendronotus regus

206     Thuridilla albopustulosa

207     Gymnodoris sp. 5

208     Hypselodoris sp. 14


Pirjot and Francis’ MacBook stopped working.  It doesn’t seem like it is getting any power.  It is really strange.  I offered to let them use my computer to download but their version of Lightroom is 5 and mine is 4 so I can’t open their catalog.

Graham showed many of our pictures in a slide show.  And the video guys played their drone video – it was so cool!  Their website is www.nagavisions.com if you want to check it out.

Here are some still pictures:


Graham put together a little map of where we were diving this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment