Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mustachioed Nudibranch

Just four more dives today and then this vacation is Pau.

I am feeling ready.  Ready to get back and have my own space again.  I just want to be a girl.  I think after my Shedd volunteering on Friday I’ll get a mani/pedi and have my eyebrows waxed.

The Air 2 free flowing problem seems to be fixed again.

On the 11am dive, I got the message “Card Full” after I only took 75 pictures.   Oops.  I can’t just drag to the delete folder, I need to reformat the card in my camera each time.  I need to put that in my reminders for the next trip.

On the last dive had a nudi with a moustache.  I swear!!

After all these dives I was reminded that you gotta log the bottom time to find cool stuff.  I guess that applies in life too.  J

Check it out, even on the last day, I got to log a ton of new stuff.

372 - Tambja amakusana



373 - Goniodoridella sp. 2



374 - Trapania sp. 9



375 - Berthellina delicata



376 - Elysia sp. 30



377 - Nembrotha sp. (juvenile)



378 - Eubranchus sp. (White with pinkish/lavender)



379 - Pleurobranchus varians



380 - Cuthona sp. 11



381 - Cuthona sp. (unique aeolid with white body grayish purple cerata with white tips and a pink face with primitive eyes)



382 - Nembrotha cristata



383 - Favorinus sp. 3



384 - Flabellina delicata (pink body white cerata with yellow and hot pink rings - bumpy orange rhinophores)



385 - Doto sp. 10



386 - Trapania palmula



387 - Kaloplocamus sp.



388 - Trapania vitta




389 - Unknown (Maroonish red nudi with unstructured white rhinophores and primitive eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment