Saturday, September 19, 2015

Dirty Dozen

We’ve been at the resort a week now.  Wow.  And I still have four days of diving left!  

Today was Nina’s 30th birthday (a relative of Christianne's visiting from Germany) and they "made her a cake" where they cracked eggs on her head, poured flour on her, etc.  She's a fun girl.

I stayed up for a little bit with "Graham talking stories"and then I worked on getting the list ready for a Nudibranch Spelling Bee.

What's amazing to me is that I'm this far into my diving trip and I still saw twelve NEW nudibranchs today.  

346 - Kaloplocamus peludo


347 - Cuthona sp. 65



348 - Polycera sp. 1



349 - Favorinus japonicus



350 - Phyllodesmium serratum



351 - Trapania tora



352 - Trapania darvelli 

353 - Polycera sp.1



354 - Hypselodoris sp.



355 - Costasiella sp. 5



356 - Elysia pusilla



357 - Hermaea sp. 02 (or maybe Stilliger sp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment