Monday, September 21, 2015

Remora Rhumba

We went 15 minutes away for the first dive this morning to a new location none of us have been to before called Pantai Lahar.  It was in a unique little fisherman town and we were followed around by several remora!

I am so excited that I will still have several days to do nothing when I get back.  I fly in Thursday morning and I don’t go to work until Monday morning.  So cool.

I cannot get over how annoyed I am that I didn’t keep up with the blog.  I know its no big deal.  I just like to document my trips.  I swear I’ll work on catching up!!!

Today my ankle started swelling up a little right near where a sore has developed.  Grrr… so annoying but there is only today and tomorrow left for diving.  Then I don’t really need to worry about it anymore.

On the night dive, my Air 2 regulator started free flowing again a little bit.

And Ali captured this money shot:

363 - Cerberilla sp.



364 - Okenia plana



365 - Favorinus sp. 10



366 - Costasiella usagi



367 - Doto sp. 5


368 - Dendrodoris denisoni



369 - Hallaxa indecora



370 - Cuthona sp 12




371 - Phyllodesmium poindimiei

No comments:

Post a Comment