Sunday, December 3, 2023

Jetty Jumping

Today we did two different jetties across the way from each other.  It was really fun, but the second one was really silty.

But on that dive we found a Hypselodoris Hoopla!!  There were two couples mating and a few more in the background looking for their turn to play.  Whoa.


We posted a really ugly slug to Nudibase last night, which had me thinking.  Would a good word for Ugly Slug be “Slugly”?

I found an egg mass where it looked like the nudibranch was drunk.  Usually they look like a perfect rose.  This one is just a mess!

I wore my new matchy matchy bathing suit and coverup that looks like a rocket ice popsicle in red white and blue.  I got it from Lands End for quite a bargain.  Pirjo insisted on taking a video of me showing it off.  I made her promise not to post it anywhere!

One of Pirjo’s lights isn’t charging so she used Coke to try to remove the buildup.  She only needed a tiny bit so I asked if I could drink the rest of it.  Mmmm!  I haven’t been drinking Coke Zero at night yet, just my lemonade packets but I’m sure I will cave in soon.

Two guests from Australia left and two arrived from Hong Kong.  It is so funny because when I saw their water bottles out on the table I knew someone was leaving.  I guess I have spent a lot of time here, I know all the little routines.

Chug a Slug…

88. Goniobranchus geometricus


89. Jorunna funebris


90. Trapania toddi


91. Goniobranchus preciosus


92. Mexichromis trilineata


93. Thuridilla albopustulosa


94. Chromodoris sp. 12


95. Goniobranchus fidelis


96. Goniobranchus albonares


97. Goniobranchus verrieri


98. Chromodoris sp. 14


99. Hypselodoris yarae


100. Hypselodoris confetti


101. Chromodoris strigata


102. Coryphellina sp.  


103. Tenellia sp. 15


104. Godiva rachelae


105. Noumeaella rehderi


106. Trapania gibbera


107. Mexichromis mariei





No comments:

Post a Comment