Friday, December 8, 2023

Diving in the Rain

All the dogs howl here at the same time.  I swear it is like every dog on the whole island is yelling.  Someone said it is because they are getting fed.

It was rainy almost all day.

We had a girl dive in the afternoon with Rhome, Pirjo and me.  We went looking for the Doris pectin but we did not find it.  The dive overall was pretty slow.

The rain was pounding down when we got ready for the night dive.

I finished my book Housemoms: A Novel by Jen Lancaster.  She is one of my favorite authors but I really like her memoirs better than her fiction.

Still Listing...

181. Thecacera sp. 5



182. Pleurobranchus varians



183. Phyllodesmium undulatum



184. Eubranchus sp. 4



185. Costasiella usagi



186. Hermaea sp. 2



187. Siphenoropton flavum



188. Elysia sp. 30



189. Marionia sp. 15



190. Marionia sp. 10



No comments:

Post a Comment