Friday, March 1, 2024

Cess-pit of Nudis

 This is my last full day of diving in Romblon.

I am loving watching Yellowstone in any free time I have.  I am so enthralled with the characters.  I cannot wait to see each new episode.  Nobody else at the resort speaks English so I have been watching it during dinner.  So great!

We had another turtle come to visit.  This one had a couple remoras on it.

The afternoon and evening dives were pumping with nudibranchs.  I have so many I cannot identify.  Whoa.

Here is the list for today:

 139 - Reticulidia halgerda


140 - Tambja morosa


141 - Eubranchus mandapamensis

142 - Discodoris cebuensis

143 - Lobiger sp. 1

144 - Polycera abei


145 - Mexichromis aurora


146 - Doto sp.


147 - Unknown



148 - Trapania miltabranchia

149 - Trapania vitta


150 - Unknown

151 - Stiliger sp. 1

152 - Thuridilla flavomaculata


153 - Asteronotus cespitosus
The name of this nudi seems to be Cess Pit.  It was so large that I could not get the whole slug in focus.  Ugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment