Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Turtle Leap and Ladyfingers

I finally slept in until a decent hour.  Which is fine because I didn’t think I had too many nudis to go through from yesterday… but I still did pretty well.

I got a nice email back from Bluewater Photo.  The support technician didn’t have any earthshattering ideas to help me, but I felt like at least I tried.  Now I need to figure out if I try to get a new Olympus E-M10 camera body or if I just go for it and get a new setup.

We had Ladyfingers for lunch.  To me that means a kind of cookie/pastry.  Here Ladyfingers mean okra!  And they made them in a spicy way.  They were very good.

Erap was back today for the first three dives.  Bobby is our guide for the night dive.

We saw a turtle on our first dive which is pretty rare for the Philippines.  Erap was scared when I pointed it out because it was so big.

On the third dive my camera behaved pretty well.  I think the flash didn’t fire only once.  That is wild.  Why?!?!?!?

I photographed a shrimp that goes yellow with f-stop change.

F-Stop 7.1:


F-Stop 6.3:

F-Stop 5.6:

F-Stop 5.0:

This is probably one of the most dramatic series of F-Stop images I've taken!


Nudis today slowed down…

134 - Tenellia melanobrachia


135 - Phyllidiella pustulosa


136 - Goniobranchus fidelis


137 - Phyllidia coelestis


138 - Liloa mongii



No comments:

Post a Comment