Friday, February 23, 2024

No Need for Counting Sheep

Piera said that she is going to stop diving because her ears are hurting her so much.  One less person on the boat this morning… so now there is just me and one other couple from Switzerland.

They had the awesome eggplant for breakfast.  It is so delicious.  I also grabbed an extra banana to eat at the surface interval.

Kati has three kids now.  I cannot believe it.  I need to find out if she will be diving anytime.  I remember she was a very good spotter.

I did all four dives again today.  I was the only diver in the afternoon/evening.  They do not have nitrox here so I have to watch my bottom time.

We did some muck diving for the night dive.  There was a party going on in the bay and there was some really loud karaoke going one.  Well, I guess it is Saturday night.  I really had fun shooting “Shawn the Sheep”.

We had a sashimi appetizer that was to die for.  Chocolate ice cream for dessert was amazing!

I fell asleep with my finger on the “next” button on my MacBook Pro looking thru photos.  This is the good kind of exhausted.  I guess I don’t need to count sheep, just look at Shawn the Sheep.

Nudis…

36 - Nembrotha kubaryana


37 - Phyllodesmium briareum



38 - Chromodoris willani

39 - Jorunna sp. 4

Lindy suggests Thordisa sp. 11

40 - Phyllodesmium lizardensis

41 - Hypselodoris whitei


42 - Phyllidia picta


43 - Phyllidia ocellata



44 - Jorunna sp. 8



45 - Goniobranchus coi



46 - Phyllodesmium tuberculatum



47 - Goniobranchus geometricus


48 - Gymnodoris sp. 18



49 - Chromodoris kalawakan



50 - Murphydoris maracabranchia

I called this one "deranged Snoopy".


51 - Aplysia parvula


52 - Thorunna furtiva


53 - Siphopteron tigranum


54 - Tenellia sp.

55 - Caloria indica

56 - Thuridilla albopustulosa


57 - Sagaminopteron sp. 2

Could also be Sagaminopteron nigropunctatum?

58 - Philinopsis sp. 2

59 - Stylocheilus striatus


60 - Chelidonura hirundinina


61 - Costasiella kuroshimae

Shawn the Sheep

62 - Cyerce elegans


63 - Elysia pusilla


64 - Dolabella auricularia

The buttus choppus offus sea hare.

65 - Gymnodoris citrina



No comments:

Post a Comment