Tuesday, February 20, 2024

No Kitty Ditty

 It’s all a blur really.  And I lose a day in this process.


I didn’t have a Hello Kitty plane.  Boo Hoo.  But I did get to see the outside of one at the Taipei airport.




The first flight was 15 hours and I kept falling asleep.  I tried to push through a really awful novel I am reading.  I don’t often give up on books, but I made the command decision to not finish this one and move on.  It was: This Impossible Brightness by Jessica Bryant Klagmann.  It was about people in the “undead” state.  Borderline zombie apocalypse kind of book.  Ick.

I started reading a bubblegum book, the next in Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series.  They always make me happy.  I love her sidekick, Lula.  The second flight from Taipei to Manila was really short.  Like two hours.  It took forever to get my luggage but it was pretty easy to get a cab and I was glad to have pesos.

Once I checked in to the Holiday Inn Express, I ventured to the 7-11 for coke light.  Then I tried to order room service, but there was absolutely no answer.  So I ventured back out to get a pizza.  I know I will be eating nothing but rice dishes for the next three weeks, so I wasn’t ready to order that yet.

Otherwise, I just slept and got ready for my next flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment