Friday, March 8, 2024

House Swap

I am starting to get tired of my vacation.  It would be one thing if my camera was working well and I was into learning all of these photo techniques, but I am just trying everything possible to keep it working over these last few days.  

I am trying to stay positive and enjoy the diving itself.

I made all four dives.  I was cold and was going to give up on the night dive but I am so glad I went.  I saw many new nudis for this trip and a couple that were new to my life list.

There is an anemonefish on the wreck named Grimace who has lived here for years.  He has something wrong with his lip so everyone can tell exactly which fish he is.

I shared with Mike that he should have a five timers club like they have for Saturday Night Live.  Instead of smoking jackets, the people who have come to Crystal Blue five times or more should have a special hood where they could have stars or patches on it.  

After dinner I decided to change the housings… just to see if that fixes things.  I took a few shot and I am pretty sure it blacked out once.  Oh well, let’s just try using this other housing for a bit.

Here are the super cool nudis today

119 - Mexichromis trilineata

120 - Phyllidiopsis pipeki


121 - Jorunna sp. 3


122 - Nembrotha mullineri


123 - Goniobranchus reticulatus


124 - Phyllidiella annulata


125 - Melibe digita


126 - Hypselodoris pupureomaculosa


127 - Unknown


128 - Chromodoris hamiltoni


129 - Goniobranchus albopunctatus


130 - Phyllidia coelestis


131 - Phyllidia sp. 1


132 - Ercolania endophytophaga


133 - Phyllodesmium kabiranum


134 - Trapania aurata


135 - Hexabranchus sanguineus (juvenile)


136 - Phyllodesmium magnum (juvenile)


137 - Ceratosoma gracillimum


No comments:

Post a Comment