Sunday, March 10, 2024

Feeling Sluggish

This is the last full day of diving.  I am totally OK with that.  I am getting tired.

We did Bethlehem and the wreck in the morning and some more local dives in the afternoon.  I was cold a lot.  So sad because it is almost 80 degrees in the water.

I found some interesting nudis today and the camera was just not cooperating.  I got some shots but they are not great.

Mike went through some new camera ideas with me at lunch.  I took random scrappy notes on my phone.  He is either recommending the most recent version of my Olympus camera or possibly switching to Nikon.  I’m not even sure the most recent version of my Olympus camera would be able to do blackwater photos.  This is going to set me back pretty big financially.  I am ok with that.  I just don’t want camera problems to be what is holding me back.

It may be time to grow up and buy a real Nikon camera that can handle what I want to do.  I need to work on a comparison spreadsheet.

Of way more interest, here are today’s nudis:

146 - Goniodoridella sp. 5


147 - Sakuraeolis nungunoides

148 - Verconia sp. 5



149 - Hypselodoris decorata



150 - Nembrotha sp. 1



151 - Dermatobranchus albus



152 - Phyllidia polkadotsa



153 - Facelind sp. 2


154 - Mexichromis pusilla


155 - Phyllidiella nigra



156 - Ceratosoma sp. 1


157 - Phyllidia picta


158 - Hallaxa iju



159 - Lobiger viridis



160 - Polybranchia jensenae


No comments:

Post a Comment