Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Back in the Saddle

I am feeling a little better today but my stomach is still wonky.  I am going to try to dive.

I did all four dives.  I survived on some fruit, bananas, granola and soup.  I still don’t feel 100% but I am getting there.

After my first two dives I was so frustrated with my camera flash not firing that I switched back to the other one that “blacks out” every so often.

I am trying to be grateful that my camera(s) are working at all.  But this is so frustrating.

I booked some time with Mike to get his recommendation of what I need for my next setup.

There are three divers on my boat: Chris, John and me.  Chris is from England and has a great setup.  He’s not that interested in nudis.  Then John has been sick since he arrived.  I think I’ve only done two dives with him.  He is from the Florida Keys.

I helped Deanna out in the afternoon.  She didn’t have a charged battery but uses the same kind I do so I lent her one of my charged ones.

It is fun getting to know all the other divers and their personalities.  I am trying to make the best of all of this.

Here are the slugs…

58 - Phyllidiopsis shireenae


59 - Dendronotus regius


60 - Tenellia melanobrachia (orange color)

61 - Moridilla brockii

62 - Chromodoris dianae

63 - Tambja morosa

64 - Sagaminopteron psychedelicum


65 - Thecacera sp. 14

66 - Favorinus tsuruganus

67 - Gymnodoris rubropapulosa


68 - Pleurobranchus varians


69 - Unidentia sandramillenae


70 - Flabellina exoptata

71 - Caloria indica

72 - Goniodoris sp. 7

73 - Reticulidia halgerda

74 - Unknown

75 - Bulbaeolidia alba

76 - Unknown

77 - Goniobranchus kuniei

78 - Ardeadoris egretta

79 - Chromodoris colemani

80 - Phyllodesmium briareum

81 - Goniobranchus albonares

82 - Phyllodesmium jakobsenae

83 - Phyllodesmium rudmani

84 - Goniobranchus verrieri

85 - Elysia sp. 18

86 - Nembrotha lineolata

87 - Halgerda tessellata

88 - Favorinus mirabilis

89 - Unknown

90 - Aplysia parvula

91 - Marionia sp. 6

92 - Doris sp. 8


No comments:

Post a Comment