Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Slug by Slug

I ate some actual food.  Scrambled eggs.

Mike gave me a hard time about never changing my strobe angles.  Yup.  That’s true.  I also try not to change my strobe strength.  It is such a pain.

Maybe I am getting used to it or maybe my camera is behaving a little better.

On the first dive, I got a good shot of a Sea Hare and its eyespot.  That made me just so happy.  It was windy when we came up.  Everyone went to a protected site at Balanoy for the second dive.  It was crowded but good.

Paul looked at the camera with the flash not going off and possibly fixed it.  However, once I was underwater I was still having the same problem.

The afternoon dive was kinda boring.  There were girls modeling bikinis on the shore during the surface interval.  The evening dive was fantastic.  Lots of frogfish and shawn the sheep.

The list…

93 - Hypselodoris infucata


94 - Phyllodesmium opalescens


95 - Unknown



96 - Thuridilla albopustulosa


97 - Thecacera sp. 2


98 - Dermatobranchus funiculus



99 - Mariaglaja sandrana


100 - Eubranchus mandapamensis


101 - Coryphellina sp.


102 - Pleurobranchus weberi


103 - Doto sp. 5


104 - Eubranchus sp. 23


105 - Costasiella kuroshimae


106 - Stilliger ornatus


107 - Armina scotti


No comments:

Post a Comment