Saturday, March 9, 2024

Fruit Salad

Well, my housing swap didn’t really help any.  My camera is still blacking out.  It is definitely a camera problem.

In the morning we went to the Aphol and Coconut dive sites.  They call this the fruit salad morning.  Aphol was really pretty with lots of coral, but slow on the nudis.  I did however find a flatworm with the name JAY down the side.  Are flatworms learning to communicate?


John finally went to the doctor this morning and was able to join us on the afternoon dives.  We did a really mucky site and then the town pier again.

I was so cold on both dives as well as the trip home.  I have taken to asking for hot water and then holding it under a towel I make into a hoodie so it is my own personal sauna.  It seems to help.  I cannot believe I am getting so cold in the Philippines.

Here are the slugs for today:

138 - Berthellina delicata


139 - Atagema sp. 13


140 - Goniobranchus preciosus


141 - Mexichromis multituberculata


142 - Dendrodoris nigra


143 - Melibe virdis


144 - Petalifera ramosa


145 - Melibe megaceras



No comments:

Post a Comment