Saturday, March 2, 2024

Romblon in the Rear

So sad, this is the last day and I only get to do two dives.  I did not miss a single dive while I was here.  I feel good.  I feel healthy.

The last two dives finished strong.  My tevas however did not.  I had to use my hair ties to keep the left one on my foot as I walked back in for the last time.  Then they jumped right into the trash.  Mike is looking for something for me to wear in Anilao walking out to the boat (there we have to walk over some rocks and up a ramp, but nowhere near as far as in Romblon through the mangroves).

I need to figure out my bill and make sure that I have enough small bills for the ferry.  I paid 3P so long ago that I forgot how I paid them.  It was by wire transfer.  Whoa.  Totally old school.  Luckily since I had access to internet, I was able to pay my balance and tip it via my bank.  

I took a trike to the ferry office where the exchanged my booking to a ticket.  Then this young porter handled all of my bags for me.  I got my own 3 person cabin for the trip with a private toilet and a door that locks.  Awesome.  

I was so friggin tired, I could barely make it through an episode of Yellowstone before falling asleep.

Here are the last of the slugs in Romblon:

154 - Tenellia sibogae


155 - Sacroproteus smaragdinus



Here is the graph of the Nudis found in Romblon:

I am trying a new thing where I am keeping a Life List of Nudis and all the ones I've ever seen.  That way each trip I can say which ones were new in life for me.  For this trip to Romblon, there are 13 new ones:
  • Chromodoris sp. 7
  • Elysia sp.
  • Elysia sp. 24
  • Goniobranchus rubrocornutus
  • Gymnodoris sp. 29
  • Hallaxa fuscescens
  • Haminoeid sp. 8
  • Hypselodoris skyleri
  • Jorunna sp. 4
  • Marionia sp. 2
  • Sagaminopteron sp. 2
  • Stiliger sp. 1
  • Tenellia sp. 71

No comments:

Post a Comment