Friday, November 24, 2017

Toxic Chobani

I braided my hair in two today.  I like it a little better.  It doesn’t go so poofy and stick to my Velcro on my wetsuit.


I learned what NAD stands for today.  Nomadic Adventure Divers.  Although, I’m not sure how one resort can be nomadic.

I turned Sonya and Zee on to the website RedBubble.com because they kept commenting on all my nudibranch attire.  They are super excited to buy stuff.

Zee told me that Doug and Lorenza come here every year.  They bring their son Sammy and he plays with Zee and Simon’s daughter Bella.  It is such a small world.

Zee, Elisa and I stayed up later and traded stories.

Oh, this guy showed me a funny photoshop he put together as a joke about nudibranchs in yogurt.  He said I could post it on my blog.  Hee hee…

53 - Cuthona sp. 18

54 - Phyllodesmium lembehense

55 - Phyllodesmium lizardensis

56 - Goniobranchus kuniei


57 - Flabellina riwo

58 - Glossodoris cincta


59 - Discodoris boholensi

60 - Flabellina sp. (white with yellow rings around the cerata and lavender rhinophores)

61 - Cuthona sp. 67

62 - Thuridilla carlsoni

63 - Ardeadoris angustolutea

64 - Goniobranchus sp. 40

65 - Phyllodesmium crypticum

66 - Gymnodoris rubropapulosa

67 - Ceratosoma trilobatum

No comments:

Post a Comment