Sunday, November 26, 2017

Nudi Falls

My card got fried today.  During one of the dives it came up with the message: RED “CARD ERROR”.  Ugh.  After turning it off and back on a couple of times it seemed to work again underwater and before the next dive, I put in a brand new card that I’ve never even taken out of the packaging.  Yay Pam of the past!

Today we finally went to Nudi Falls!  It was pretty great but what they say is that Nudibranchs just fall off the coral wall. 

I took a decent over/under shot with just my Go Pro today.  That’s Elisa underwater.

This operation has the best wetsuit rinsing technique ever.  I swear none of them smell bad at all.  Now if only I could get them to also do my bathing suits…

And while we are on the topic, I love the t-shirt I once saw that SCUBA Divers hand out with their friends, wear rubber suits and pee on themselves all day.  I wonder what other sport you can just pee on yourself while doing it?

Dinner was awesome.  There was a buffet for miles and sashimi!  I not only ate our communal portion, I scrounged for more.  It was delicious!!!

Josh (my new Chad) went out to play today.  He had a few adventures.

85 - Tambja morosa
That white spot is not backscatter.  When mating, there is a little white area near its genital aperture.

86 - Tambja gabrielae

87 - Hypselodoris bullockii

88 - Dermatobranchus sp. 8

89 - Jorunna funebris

90 - Dendrodoris guttata 
I found this one all by myself on an encrusted bottle.

91 - Goniobranchus verrieri

92 - Hexabranchus sanguineus

93 - Unknown (swoopy edges with white margin, lavender body and white with orange tipped rhinophores and gills)

94 - Goniobranchus sp. 44

95 - Aegires villosus

96 - Unknown (Rostanga maybe?  White sponge looking with slightly orange gills and rhinophore) found on a lavender sponge

97 - Phyllidia picta

98 - Chromodoris lochi

99 - Unknown (similar to Goniobranchus verrieri - white with orange margin, rhinopores and gills but in the center is a reddish orange spongy loooking area)

100 - Unknown (maybe Chromodoris colemani but the gills are wrong)

101 - Flabellina bilas

102 - Tambja sp. 2
I thought the dive guide Boa was messing with me because this was freaking invisible.  When I looked at the picture underwater I was blown away so I kept shooting.  So awesome.

103 - Notobryon wardi

104 - Roboastra gracilis

105 - Flabellina sp. 2



No comments:

Post a Comment