Sunday, March 4, 2018

Dave's Oral Veil

This morning I put some pictures in for the daily review.

First, we were talking about the Polycera sp. 1.   And Mike thought that it was a “picachu” which is a Thecacera.  We pointed out the oral veil… which is really a moustache for the nudi.  Kinda like Dave’s moustache:

Polycera sp. 1’s oral veil:

Dave’s oral veil:


Then we had to go to nudicouncil on the addition of Mexichromis mariei… and lost.  It was actually a Mexichromis multituberculata.  This is because the mariei must have a solid line around the margin.  Boo Hoo. I had to re-do all my numbering.  L

Here is the picture of the Mexichromis multituberculata we tried to pass off as a Mexichromis mariei:

Also, I asked Mike if this was a good example of backlighting it:


Not only did I bring along my little hanging Chads and Josh’s, I also brought along Candace and Sassy.  So I’ve been putting these big boobed bikini clad women in all the guys’ camera stations somewhere.  I have yet to see one show up in a “nudi” shot.

At night, I broke down and wore my heated vest.  Although I only had it on medium, it was pretty warm but all I kept thinking about was how cold my arms and legs were!


87 - Tenellia sibogae

88 - Goniobranchus fidelis

89 - Hypselodoris maculosa

90 - Thorunna purpuropedis

91 - Aegires sp. 3

92 - Phyllidiopsis cardinalis

93 - Phyllidiopsis krempfi

94 - Phyllidiopsis shireenae

95 - Mexichromis pusilla

96 - Chromodoris lochi

97 - Miamira sinuata

98 - Sagaminopteron nigropunctatum

99 - Aegires sp. 7

100 - Phyllodesmium poindimiei

101 - Phyllodesmium colemani

102 - Phyllodesmium briareum

103 - Phyllidia picta

104 - Stylocheilus striatus

105 - Tritoniopsis alba

106 - Marionia sp. 4

107 - Nembrotha lineolata


108 - Nembrotha chamberlaini

No comments:

Post a Comment