Saturday, March 3, 2018

Wrecked

I feel much better today!  And my camera seems to be behaving.

I even got sorta caught up over lunch on my nudi IDs.

We dove the wreck today and I actually spent some time with fish… batfish.  They are used to divers so they weren’t spooked.  I tried to take some pictures with my Go Pro.


One of the divemasters has this great black board he pulls out to help the nudibranchs really stand out in the shot.  I need to find out where he got it.  Maybe I need one.  Although I hate carrying around more stuff.

On the night dive, someone was shooting a Micromelo undatus.  I was polite and didn’t hover over them but I really wanted to go back and get the shot so I looked at something else for a bit.  Then once they were done I went to look and couldn’t find it anywhere.  I was so pissed… but later after talking to my boatmates none of them saw it so then it made sense, it was another boat’s divers taking the picture and of course the guide was not Glenn.  Gaaaaah.  Oh well.

At the end of the dive, we saw a stargazer octopus.  I tried to take a picture of it with my Go Pro but I was out of power.  I must have left it on after those batfish.  Oh well.


61 - Thecacera picta

62 - Favorinus japonicus

63 - Halgerda tessellata

64 - Pteraeolidia semperi

65 - Glossodoris pallida

66 - Phyllidiopsis annae

67 - Tenellia sp. 4

68 - Thuridilla albopustulosa

69 - Facelinid sp. 2

70 - Caloria sp. 4

71 - Aegires sp. 6

72 - Doriprismatica atromarginata

73 - Elysia nigropunctata

74 - Mexichromis trilineata

75 - Chromodoris strigata

76 - Thuridilla gracilis

77 - Chromodoris magnifica

78 - Elysia sp. 32

79 - Thorunna florens

80 - Sclerodoris tuberculata

81 - Jorunna funebris

82 - Goniobranchus verrieri

83 - Polycera sp. 1

84 - Discodoris cebuensis

85 - Plocamopherus ceylonicus

86 - Flabellina rubrolineata


No comments:

Post a Comment