Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Aubergine and Pamplemousse

There was sautéed eggplant for breakfast.  They have these little mini eggplants here and they are so delicious.  I never knew I liked eggplant so much.  Did you know the word for eggplant in French is aubergine? That’s right up there with my favorite French word: pamplemousse!

My crazy wetsuit isn’t really holding up that well.  The material has started separating from the neoprene on the butt.  It will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

In the morning surface interval snorkeled over to a secluded beach.  Now THIS is the house I should buy!


This camera housing is working much better.  Why didn’t I use IT all along?  Oh well, I’ll put it in my notes for next time.

I took a selfie with my Go Pro of me, a Phyllida elegans and Josh.


On the night dive, I found a Blue Ring Octopus all by myself.  Woot!

97 - Ardeadoris egretta

98 - Chromodoris hamiltoni

99 - Discodoris sp. 1

100 - Phyllidiella nigra

101 - Phyllodesmium briareum

102 - Goniobranchus kuniei

103 - Phyllidiopsis krempfi

104 - Goniobranchus sp. 40

105 - Philinopsis pilsbryi
This is Pirjo's picture.  It crawled away before I could photograph it.

106 - Chelidonura pallida

107 - Ardeadoris angustolutea

108 - Marionia distincta

109 - Flabellina rubrolineata

 110 - Marionia arborescens

No comments:

Post a Comment