Thursday, December 1, 2016

Deb's Manta Birthday Dance

Today is Deb’s birthday.  Let’s bring on the nudiiiiiiiis!!!!

Well, we had many many mantas, but not so many nudis.  I got a really good video clip of Deb dancing with a manta.  That's a pretty good birthday present.



The crew brought out the jewelry and t-shirts and everyone (but me) was so excited to buy something.  I don’t get it.

Cheryl keeps getting mad at everyone because they are eating the butter cookies with the crunchy sugar on them… and leaving the boring ones.  It seems like it’s really a pet peeve of hers.  So I decided that I need to prank her and take all of the sugar coated ones out of the jar and only leave in the boring ones.  Then she will be digging and digging for them and get mad that there are none left… then when she’s frustrated, I’ll produce the bag of all the ones that are sugary. 
  
New nudis today:

38 - Phyllidia babai



39 - Phyllidia willani 


40 - Ceratasoma sp. 1


Joni showed me this one.  It was really tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment