Monday, December 5, 2016

Photo Contest Fail

This is our last day of diving: two dives.  Boo Hoo.

The first dive was great.  The second dive was so-so.

I got coaching on the photo contest.  Three random members of the crew choose the winners.  They seem to like things that they have never seen before, that are colorful and that they can eat.  This means no nudibranchs.  So I put in these two:

Ornate Ghostpipefish kissing


Isopod on a fish


The Ornate Ghostpipefish won third place.  Wah-wahn.

They are playing Jack Johnson on the stereo.  That’s amazing to me.  All these years later, it’s still the music of choice on dive boats.

It was raining so we had to have our last dinner inside.

Ronald gave us one last yell: “DIVE BRIEFING!!!!”

The crew all sang and danced for us at dinner.  They all seemed extremely happy and there was no drinking allowed.  It was pretty crazy.


I ended my nudibranch list with this one:


45 - Phyllidiopsis striata

No comments:

Post a Comment