Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Great Grilled Cheese Caper

This is the first day it rained.  Big time.  During both the afternoon and evening dives it downpoured really hard with lightning and thunder.  After the dive Francis and Chad were dancing in the rain on the dive deck.  It was pretty funny.

Chad and I started to make up a song to Menomenon.
The Nudibranch
So cute and little
The Nudibranch
So colorful
The Nudibranch
We like to find ‘em
And shoot ‘em
Here in Anilao

I started the Great Grilled Cheese Caper.  For lunch I requested a grilled cheese (the night before) and about halfway through the meal they brought it out.  I was the envy of the table and I told them I just asked for it.

At dinner, everyone started ordering a grilled cheese.  I asked them to bring out the peanut butter and bread and made a PB & Banana sandwich.


Then Mike had to come tell the table that custom orders would be an extra charge.  Whoopsie.  Shame on me.

145 -Doriprismatica sibogae

146 - Hypselodoris iacula

147 - Thorunna daniellae

148 - Moridilla brockii

149 - Kabeiro christianae
I identified this originally as Eubranchus sp. A.  Jim was saying that this may be Hermea sp. B instead.  Pirjo thinks this is Kabeiro christianae.  I actually think Pirjo is right based on the photo in the iBook.

150 - Ceratosoma sp. 1

151 - Hypselodoris sp. 7

152 - Trapania toddi


153 - Janolus sp. 8

154 - Tritonia sp. 4

155 - Tenellia sp. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment