Friday, April 1, 2016

A Prick's Prick

Dave told a funny story about Chamberlain.  He is a brilliant scientist, but a big prick.
Dave said that the Nembrotha chamberlaini is named after Chamberalin because this nudi has such a huge genital aperture.  Here’s the site to (not) prove it.



I think this was Dave’s idea of an April Fool’s joke!

The wetsuits starting to stink.  Since we stay in them for two dives, we have to pee in them… and results are SMELLY!!!

Bree sat out the first two dives because she was still not feeling well.

My strobes are still not firing consistently.  I borrowed Eneloop batteries from Kevin and the strobes fired away… they were awesome.

I’m so mad at myself that I didn’t get fresh batteries for the trip!  I’m going to buy new ones each trip no matter what from now on.

No April Fool’s Day pranks from Pirjot and me, we were just way too busy!

On one dive, Glenn showed us some Pygmy Seahorses.  I was able to get a shot!



Here are the new Nudis we saw:
65 - Hypselodoris emma

66 - Mexichromis trilineata

67 - Phyllodesmium koehleri

68 - Chromodoris sp. 1

69 - Phyllidia picta

70 - Polycera sp. 3

71 - Goniodoridella savignyi

72 - Glossodoris cincta

73 - Thorunna daniellae

74 - Eubranchus sp. 4

75 - Philinopsis gardineri

76 - Eubranchus sp. 22

77 - Ceratasoma trilobatum

78 - Chromodoris joshi

79 - Doto sp. 6

80 - Okenia brunneomaculata

81 - Hypselodoris tryoni

82 - Nembrotha lineolata

83 - Siphopteron tigranum

84 - Ceratasoma tenue

85 - Phyllodesmium opalescens

86 - Phyllodesmium crypticum

87 - Aldisa sp. 6

88 - Nembrotha sp. 1

89 - Carminodoris flammea

90 - Pleurobranchus peronii


91 - Plocamopherus sp. 4

No comments:

Post a Comment