Saturday, October 6, 2012

Flight to the Flipside


Whew.  This is my last day at Villa Markisa before I get on a plane home.

It has been a great trip, but not as relaxing as I thought it would be.  I am going to spend some quality time in the pool with my iPad catching rays.  Yup, I can do that here because there are no splashing kids.  J  They have this cool slanting area to lay back with jets pummeling your whole body.  Very nice.

I am looking forward to getting back, although I already have a very long list of things to do.

I left at 2:30pm for an 8:05pm flight.  I had the biggest goodbye committee you ever saw with Christiane and Anthony and both Martha’s.  I couldn’t believe it.  We are all buzzing about another trip in early 2014.  Graham said he’s already trying to organize something.  Yay!

So that’s it my friends.  One liveaboard.  One resort. 48 dives (which brings my lifetime total to 1381).  238 unique species of nudibranchs and one weary Nudi Gal.

Until the next trip (Turks and Caicos over Christmas – although I’m not sure I’ll see a single nudibranch there)…

No comments:

Post a Comment