Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Muckity Mucks

 I still woke up around 3am.  Which is actually fine because I can be alone and work on my photos.

We keep asking about the World Cup.  We don’t care to actually watch the games with Max and Reilly, we just want to know who won.

It’s Cheryl’s birthday today.  We did two great muck dives in the morning and I took so many pictures my camera almost ran out of battery.  During the surface interval, we learned a lot about Romy’s life and the hotel she and her brother own back in Paris.

Judy did not dive today and right before lunch I found her cross stitching in the lounge chairs.  I quietly sneaked up behind her and watched her stitch.

Two new guests arrived today who are from Italy.  The woman is a diver, but the man just snorkels.  I would feel sorry for anyone who isn’t diving.  That is what this place is all about!

At dinner we sang to Cheryl for her birthday and I took a video of them singing to her.  It was very cute.

60 - Gymnodoris sp. 



61 - Facelinid sp. 5


62 - Goniobranchus verrieri


63 - Petalifera sp.

64 - Aegires sp. 7 



65 - Phyllodesmium tuberculatum


66 - Flabellina sp. 1

67 - Nembrotha kubayana



68 - Mexichromis mariei

69 - Hypselodoris nigrostriata


70 - Flabellina cf. rubrolineata

71 - Favorinus tsuruganus


72 - Goniobranchus preciosus



73 - Dermatobranchus funiculus



74 - Gymnodoris sp. 6


75 - Phyllodesmium koehleri


76 - Samla bilas


77 - Phyllodesmium opalescens

78 - Phyllodesmium briareum

79 - Melibe viridis

80 - Goniobranchus coi 


81 - Tambja morosa


No comments:

Post a Comment