Friday, February 28, 2014

Drip Drizzle

I’ve been waking up really early every morning… which is nice to have alone time with my photos.  But this morning I was getting a little drip in my cabin, so I got up.  It was pouring outside – just bucketsful of water coming down.  We all hang our bathing suits outside to dry, but the ones I have hanging now will need quite some time before they are dry again!

A couple of the dives today were not so great and people were complaining a little.  Although I really enjoyed them and even photographed a nudi that Christianne said that she has not seen and that I should send to Teri Goslinger!  (Note:  Later, we figured out what it was, so no need… but it was exciting for a day or two.)

We have such varied and interesting dinner conversations, often about food and drink and travel.

For instance last night we talked about the coffee beans which are ingested by a cat and pooped out… then washed and ground to make what’s thought of as the finest coffee.  Ewww.

Evelyn also says that she eats everything in Malaysia.  Cats, Dogs, Chicken feet.  You name it, she eats it.  I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

68 - Goniobranchus kunei


69 - Caloria indica

70 - Micromelo undatum



71 - Cuthona sp. 14 


72 - Plocamopherus tilesii


73 - Hexabranchus sanguineus 


74 - Cuthona sp. 36 


75 - Platydoris formosa 


76 - Hypselodoris sp. 11 


No comments:

Post a Comment