Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Me in the Maldives

The countdown is on!  On Friday 12/26, I am off to the Maldives with my new camera and housing!

There are nudis there but also big animals.  It will be interesting to see how many macro subjects I'll encounter.  I'll have my Go Pro strapped on as well as my new macro setup:  an Olympus OM-D E-M10 with 60mm Macro M.Zuiko lens and Nauticam housing.  It's been a really long time in coming!  I had my last camera and housing for ten years.  Here's to hoping that this one will last just as long.

My strobes have been acting funny though.  I'm a little worried that they are not going to do their job.

I'm doing an Aggressor again:

http://www.aggressor.com/maldives.php



And I've heard that the diving there recently has been AWESOME!  I can't wait.

I'll be hitting my 1500th dive and I'm turning 44 on New Year's Eve.  Many reasons to celebrate and be Merry.

Until then, I'll be studying up on my nudis.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment