Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It’s the 1501st dive that’ll getcha.

I loooove dive trips.  I get so excited I can’t sleep.  I was up this morning at 3am but I made myself stay in bed for a while reading.  But now it’s 4:45am and I’m in the Salon typing.  How can I do this (dive trips) all the time?

Well, maybe not all the time… but a perfect balance of dive trips and a normal working life back in Chicago.  If I could just get that balance figured out, I’d be good!


To be honest, I didn’t love the dives today all that much.  They were more about the big stuff and I didn’t get much of an opportunity to shoot little critters and nudis.  I did manage to add two to my count… albeit, the most boring ones.

Nudi #9 - Phyllidiella pustulosa


Nudi #10 - Phyllidia varicosa



No comments:

Post a Comment